◆ product features
1. Easy to use, knead evenly and glue.
2. Great plasticity, as you can imagine, can be shaped according to you.
3. After curing, it has high strength, good hardness, no shrinkage and no rust. It can be used for drilling, sawing, planing, milling, filing and painting just like the body material being repaired.
4. Excellent adhesive force, widely used in stone, wood, ceramics, glass, cement, plastic and various metals.
◆ scope of application
1 car, motorcycle repair, sealing, plugging: the cylinder body, cylinder head, oil tank, water tank, and oil vapor pipeline parts appear sand holes, cracks damage and leakage, leakage, steam leakage, joint leakage, exhaust pipe rupture and other situations can be completely repaired.
2. Installation and decoration industry: repair all kinds of metal, wood, plastic, cement products and other defects. Bonding and repairing of aluminum frame, door frame and stair protection plate on construction project. Indoor and outdoor advertising signboard production, door plate, etc. All kinds of chemical, gas, water, steam pipeline leakage repair.
3. Mechanical design, stone material manufacturing and processing and industrial production: splicing of various marble and marble, mutual adhesion, self-adhesion, repair, fixation, grinding, drilling and painting among various mechanical parts and metals. Can be steel, iron, aluminum and other metal materials on the container, pipe and some parts of the leakage holes, cracks, sand holes, defects, cracks, damage, such as filling repair and bonding. Rapid production and reproduction of parts, models, templates, screws for fixing, repairing, sealing damage, and various forms of installation and fixation in industrial production
4. Family: repair and reshape the damaged kitchen, bathroom utensils and furniture.
1. Clean up the paint, floating rust, dust, oil stains and other floating objects around the place to be repaired.
2. Take out the colloid in the plastic tube, cut off the required amount, and knead two different colored materials in the colloid with hands (about 1-2 minutes) until the colloid color is even.
3. Cover the patch with force within 3 to 5 minutes and squeeze it into holes and cracks as far as possible. Touch water to make the surface smooth.
4. The mixed colloid will react quickly and become hard after 10-20 minutes. After 1 hour, it can be drilled, polished and painted.
5. When used in cold areas in winter, if possible, the colloid and the surface to be repaired should be heated to room temperature or slightly above room temperature to accelerate the curing speed.